Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Life updates

I seriously CAN NOT believe that it is November 9 already! Where does the time go?

Brad has been flying almost every day since I last updated. He is doing really well and enjoying being in a bigger plane. He is still a studying fool, chair flying and mumbling radio calls in his sleep.

Today I had the chance to head out to one of the airfields and watch him fly. I sat in a parking lot and took pictures and watched his tail number fly by again and again and again. It was lovely!





Fly baby, fly!

I've been working a couple days a week and just enjoying my freedom. I am currently looking for a full-time job again, though. I have become real bored at home and really need something that stimulates the brain. (:

Zulu is doing good. Still being a pain in the arse, but loving life. She has recently found a love of dragging our clothes and blankets out the doggie door and into the backyard. It then becomes a game as I try to get her to "come" and give them back.  She also loves getting stuck under the coffee table. Ohhhh the joys!



No comments:

Post a Comment