Thursday, November 10, 2011

I won! I won! I won!

Until a couple weeks ago I had never won anything in my life. Well, minus that one time that my dad bought raffle tickets at my school and we won a beanie baby. But really - Dad won that one I just reaped the rewards. So, imagine my excitement when I won something from a blog that I follow.

On Google Blogger I follow various blogs - most of them crafting, scrapbooking, DIY blogs that inspire me to be creative.

One blog in particular I follow is Meghann's Little Corner. Meghann is an interior designer and uses her creative eye to make the most adorable scrapbooking layouts and crafts for her house. She shares her ideas, her recipes, her life with the world and I just adore her!

Recently she was having a giveaway for American Crafts Zing! embossing powder. What avid scrapbooker doesn't love a little embossing powder, I know I do! So, when I saw her giveaway I had to enter.

A couple days later when she reveled my name on her blog as the winner I had to pinch myself. I was so stinkin' excited. A few emails exchanged and a couple days later, the goodies arrived. She sent me two different colors, leaf and mustard, which you can see here. I am so excited to use them in a fall inspired layout. I was hoping to have a layout done to show you all, but I haven't had a chance to break open the crafts again.

Thanks again, Meghann! It was wonderful chatting with you and exchanging emails! I will continue to be an avid reader of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment