Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Recently..

Recently Brad has been studying like a crazy mad man. Him and his buddy Chris are flying partners so they are getting together during the week to chair fly, study and memorize.

He has also been working on a new project - building us a dining room table. It's pretty awesome and I can't wait until he finishes so that we can share pictures!

Brad's also been super into his juicing diet. He has been eating a ton of fruit and vegetables and getting the maximum use out of his juicer. He has nothing but positive things to say about it, mainly about how much energy he has with how little he is eating. He has 7 days left in the 15 day program that they recommend. I'm sure he will succeed!

I have recently taken a seasonal retail position with Bath & Body Works. Not necessarily what I was hoping to do, but I am  enjoying it. You can't beat awesome discounts, especially around the holidays. I've already worked 4 shifts, but I am only part-time, which is working out perfect. It's just a little extra income for the holidays, especially as we plan our Christmas skiing adventure. Looking forward to spending some time in the snow this year!

Without gloating to much, I am excited for a potential temporary management position for the holidays with the company. The store manager and I met today and she asked me if I would be interested in the opportunity. Even if I don't get chosen for the position, its an honor to be recognized and approached for such an opportunity - especially with only 4 shifts under my belt!

Fall is in the air around here and Zulu has certainly taken notice. She has a crazy case of the zoomies and has spent ALL day outside today. It truly is wonderful to open all the doors and windows, shut off the air conditioner and watch a fall movie.

Which leads me to the fact that Brad is making me wait until Halloween to watch Hocus Pocus. How RUDE! I love that movie. That and Double, Double Toil and Trouble with Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. Yes, im 24. Yes, I just admitting to loving that movie. Your point?


The monster and I had some fun with photobooth, as you can see here:

No comments:

Post a Comment