Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy, happy {1} year anniversary to us!

October 9, 2010


Yesterday we celebrated our one year anniversary. We had a low-key day, which is just our style. 


I woke up to these:



 Gotta love the balloon! He's so sweet and thoughtful. 

Bradley surprised me with the wallet that I had been eying at the NEX for the last several weeks:


I know, adorable!

We went out and had a delicious breakfast at a local country hotspot and then went shopping. We went on what felt like a scavenger hunt for Bradley's anniversary gift. After one store too many, we found his gift at Bed, Bath and Beyond.


After Sean and Joy recommended Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead, a documentary on a man's life changing decision for a healthier lifestyle, Bradley has decided that he's going to start juicing. 

You can find all the dets at the Reboot Your Life website. I highly recommend checking out the documentary on Netflix. It's life changing! We will keep you updated on the juicing adventure. It's sure to be a wild ride. 

Brad treated me to a lovely dinner at the Macaroni Grill and being the wonderful photographer that I am, I did not take any pictures of us all dressed up. Hmph!

Anyway, happy anniversary to us! Some days it seems like its been 3 years and other days its seems like it's been 3 weeks. (: 


Handsome hubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment