Tuesday, August 16, 2011

How can you resist.

Our evening consisted of Zulu tearing apart our back yard foldable chairs. They weren't anything fancy, but they weren't cheap either.

She is in the worlds worst chewing phase and we are SO ready for her to be done with this phase. Between digging up the backyard to chewing everything in sight, it's a wonder how we even still own anything nice or don't twist our ankles when we walk.

Brad and I were both super mad at her tonight and after a while Brad started to feel bad and let her inside. I was just ignoring her. You know, giving her the cold shoulder as to say, "you made me angry... Take that!" Real mature, I know.

Well, the little stink is clever and knows how to aim directly at my heart. Within minutes she had searched for and found her beloved tennis ball, laid it on my chest and curled up at my feet. She had the most pathetic, sorry look on her face. I couldn't resist and just had to give in...




Seriously, could you stay mad at this face?

Afterward she fell asleep in my lap, which made my heart melt even more!

Love our pup. :)

<3





- Bradley and Danielle

-- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment